Monday, January 19, 2015

Everything Makes Sense at the Moment, and That's Okay.

Do you know that feeling when you feel like everything makes sense? I sure do. Its nice. Its that feeling when you feel like you are right where you are supposed to be.

I'm talking in a literal sense. I'm in my own personal space of the house, and its awesome. Do you have a runaway space? My run away space happens to be at my desk. And for once my desk is back where it honestly belongs.

In the living room, we have this nice big bay window that you can see the front yard from. Its nice, and right there, to the left of it is where my desk is.

Its my own personal 4' x 8' space of the house. I have my desk, and my chair, and my aloe plant, all right there in the front of the living room. I love this space in the house.

I feel more creative in this spot. I don't know why I feel that way, but its okay.

All of the kids are asleep, before and I'm okay with that.

Here is to easy nights, happy thoughts, and a nice writing session before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment